Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A seller on one of the FB Honda CRV 1st gen sites is selling a set of wheels and tires with the same wheel covers my used 1998 came with. The seller is claiming the wheel covers are an original dealer option. The ones on my '98 are not cheap plastic they are all metal with a very nice coating of chrome and do not need to be removed when taking a wheel off. I've looked on the internet to verify if they were indeed an option offered at time of purchase but haven't been able to find anything that deals with wheel covers except vendors selling plastic covers. Out of curiosity does anyone know if these were a dealer option at time of purchase or just a very good after market cover? Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You have a link to the site you saw these on? I have a 99 and mine are original alloy rims. I do not think honda put covers on their wheels.
The ad has been pulled so they must of sold but it stated "4 gen 1 rims, tires with OEM Honda wheel covers" and they were just like mine. Couldn't imagine Honda offering wheel covers but I thought I'd check to see if anyone here knew something about them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts