Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Submissions are now being taken for JUNE CR-V OF THE MONTH
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently sought to replace my carpeted OEM floormats, only to discover that mats for 1st-gen 5-speed models have been "discontinued." ("Sold-out" is more accurate, as Honda apparently did a one-time order of them based on how many MTs it expected to sell. As 5-speed models account for perhaps 2% of U.S. CR-Vs, the quantity was no doubt limited.)

Sensing utter dismay, my parts rep printed me a national list of dealers (about two-dozen) that still show the mats in stock. The first ten I called were wash-outs (including all listed for California), but a set finally turned up in Colorado Springs. "Can't believe we actually have a set o' these. Must be your lucky day!"

If you're among the 2% and are pondering new mats, I'd advise acting now. Otherwise, there's a mat supplier on eBay (search "CR-V floormats") whose tailored offerings look pretty good.

·
Administrator
287 Posts
bush555 said:
Recently sought to replace my carpeted OEM floormats, only to discover that mats for 1st-gen 5-speed models have been "discontinued." ("Sold-out" is more accurate, as Honda apparently did a one-time order of them based on how many MTs it expected to sell. As 5-speed models account for perhaps 2% of U.S. CR-Vs, the quantity was no doubt limited.)

Sensing utter dismay, my parts rep printed me a national list of dealers (about two-dozen) that still show the mats in stock. The first ten I called were wash-outs (including all listed for California), but a set finally turned up in Colorado Springs. "Can't believe we actually have a set o' these. Must be your lucky day!"

If you're among the 2% and are pondering new mats, I'd advise acting now. Otherwise, there's a mat supplier on eBay (search "CR-V floormats") whose tailored offerings look pretty good.

Talk with Trevor from H&A, he might be able to get them for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.