Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy Folks,
I have a great 128 gig flash drive that has been working great until I copied more. I just copied over 40,000 mp3's. If you copy more than 20,000 you will not be able to search for songs via voice. (I am a data hoarder) By clicking on each folder works fine. 20170328_082139_resized.jpg

·
Registered
231 Posts
20,000 songs is 1,167 hours of listening at 3.5 min/song. You'd have to listen to the songs in sequence for over 48 days for 24 hrs/day to ever hear the same song again so most of the songs on your usb stick will never ever be heard even though you are searching via voice. Time for spring cleaning! :rolleyes: Likely not an issue for almost anyone (but you!)

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
20,000 songs is 1,167 hours of listening at 3.5 min/song. You'd have to listen to the songs in sequence for over 48 days for 24 hrs/day to ever hear the same song again so most of the songs on your usb stick will never ever be heard even though you are searching via voice. Time for spring cleaning! :rolleyes: Likely not an issue for almost anyone (but you!)
hahahha - Howdy from Texas...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts