Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am the owner of a 2000 Honda CRV. I'm taking my CRV in different route than most people do. I have been in the custom car game for over 20 plus years. so it's only natural when I buy a vehicle that the first thing I think about as customization. Even though I told myself once I bought this CRV that I would never lower it or do anything custom to it. That lasted about 3 weeks. The list of things that I have done to the vehicle are way too long to go on this one post so I was just focus on the stereo system for this one. I am building a competition system and I have enclosed a few pics of my first build. We should call this CRV 1.0 15037481251311650972300.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Have u solved the voltage problems at low speeds? I know parked at idle its 14.2-14.7v, but what is your voltage driving around the block at low speeds like 25 - 45 mph with the system off and no loads ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have u solved the voltage problems at low speeds? I know parked at idle its 14.2-14.7v, but what is your voltage driving around the block at low speeds like 25 - 45 mph with the system off and no loads ?
hey sorry it took so long..Im just seeing this..voltage at idle is 14.8-14.9 at idle.low speed doesn't change it..im now running a CES high output alt(260 amp).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts