Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows it going guys and gals, I'm having a bit of an issue with my door lock not working with my remote entry. I've replaced the actuator and still nothing. I did notice I get a clicking from the power door lock control module when i hit the switch. so I'm stuck, do I replace the control module or the switch? ooh and i have also checked for stripped or broken wires in the little loom going thru the door and everything looks good.

·
Registered
1998 CR-V EX 4spd auto "Big Green" completely stock with roof rack and front mud flaps
1,075 Posts
Mine is having trouble too, not bad enough that I needed to replace anything, but I have to make sure I open and close the door or wait a few minutes between uses.

I did pull the interior panel off and spray all the moving door lock parts with grease. It moves quicker and better now. If you haven't tried that, give it a try. It could be that the mechanical parts are just too difficult to move for the actuator to do it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts