Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a while I could not locate where it was going, then I found an oily pool below it, I checked the dipstick and thought I saw it grossly full, so I drained it into a pan, found only slightly full and no sign of water, the oil looked good, I replaced the oil, then I removed the spark plugs and checked the compression, they checked good (150,140,150,154 the engine has 113,000 miles on it, I put new spark plugs in, it now cranks but no sign of trying to start, new fuel filter installed, fuel is arriving at the filter, interior #9 ignition coil fuse checked & ok, no fire at spark plugs, distributer checked marginal, it was replaced, no change, complete new distributer installed, no change. Any ideas? I cannot find the injector fuses #44, the PCM fuses #41 &47, nor brake switch #62. My Chilton manual shows only #1-38 on the interior fuse box and no such fuses in the under hood one.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Your Owners Manual shows the location of the fuse boxes, and has a list of what each fuse does.
If you don't have a copy of the Owners Manual you can download a PDF copy at owners.honda.com.

And the Haynes and Chilton manuals aren't very good.
If you are going to be doing a lot of your own work then you need a copy of the Honda CR-V Service Manual, which is about three inches thick and has an ugly green cover.
You can buy a copy at helminc.com, and they're sometimes available on eBay.com.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts