Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first CR-V that I purchased in 2000. Took really good care of it when I drove it, but passed it on to my kids when they started driving. Glad they took care of it some what. Meanwhile I picked up an 07 CR-V EX-L for my daily. Got the ‘00 back when they got their own cars. Drove this for couple of years then transmission went out in 2014 (220,169 mi). Stored the vehicle in garage since there was no urgency to repair. Was recently clearing garage this past July and wanted to see if I can still start it. Started like a charm on first jump. Decided I want to drive it again so I sent it out to my mechanic. 5 months later its roadworthy and back on the road! Love the look and feel of the ‘00 and will be switching off between my 2 CR-Vs every couple of days!!
All original have oem roof bike rack.
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle Car

·
Super Moderator - How may I help?
5,227 Posts
My first CR-V that I purchased in 2000. Took really good care of it when I drove it, but passed it on to my kids when they started driving. Glad they took care of it some what. Meanwhile I picked up an 07 CR-V EX-L for my daily. Got the ‘00 back when they got their own cars. Drove this for couple of years then transmission went out in 2014 (220,169 mi). Stored the vehicle in garage since there was no urgency to repair. Was recently clearing garage this past July and wanted to see if I can still start it. Started like a charm on first jump. Decided I want to drive it again so I sent it out to my mechanic. 5 months later its roadworthy and back on the road! Love the look and feel of the ‘00 and will be switching off between my 2 CR-Vs every couple of days!!
All original have oem roof bike rack.
View attachment 151756
View attachment 151755
Very nice V, and nice story also!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Wow! Colour matched everything except some fancy schmancy silver mirrors! Rocky raccoon bra. No wheel well rust. Definitely worth saving!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts