Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, folks. I recently acquired a nice clean CRV with only 83,000 km, although it is a 2000. What a cute little car!
But it just developed a problem. I wanted to adjust the outside driver's mirror a little (something I have done in the past) and it retracted and now it won't move. The control panel works, but whether I select L or R, the left mirror goes out and in while the right side remains stuck at the window. I checked the fuses under the hood, one of which is 40A and labelled "Power Mirror" but that did not make any difference. (There were three 40s that all looked good, and I switched them around without making any difference.)
I do not know what else to try.
Inside by the steering wheel column there is a much smaller batch of fuses, but they are only labelled in Japanese so I cannot tell if one of them might do something with the mirror.
Can anyone help with this?
Thanks a lot : )
Elly and Ronda the Curvy Honda

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oops! I just looked at that under-hood fuse box again and there is no indication which fuse works for power mirrors. What I saw was 40A power WINDOW -- and my mind jumped to "mirrors." doh! One of the 40A I switched was labelled "option" but, as per previous post, nothing changed when I switched it.
So now I really have no clue whether a blown fuse is involved with the 'lazy' mirror.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts