Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Such a weird behavior, and obviously not the end of the world, but usually when I "crank it up" on the AC blower speed ring, it's because I want COOL, FAST. So it's disconcerting when the blower stops for a couple seconds before finally coming on at the requested higher speed.

Thanks for any tips.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I also have this issue, and I'm not sure why it's happening. My blower all of a sudden just quit the other day, so I ran to the parts store today and picked up a motor, resistor, and filters for the cabin air. My filters were nasty so likely the resistor overheated due to the motor pulling too much current, and my the new blower didnt even fit correctly, so I am returning it, as the factory fan still operates correctly. I'll probably go to advanced tomorrow and order one of their fans to check and see if that's the issue.

Anyone else seeing this delayed fan input thing? It worries me that it's going to blow up another resistor.

·
Registered
434 Posts
My 2006 has done the same thing for quite some time, so long in fact I don't recall when it began; may have been like that from new. It doesn't seem to be getting worse so I haven't been worried about it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts