Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My system was working. It worked intermittently. Now it stopped. All other controls work: AC,defrost,recirculation. I checked a couple things and this is what I found. Testing for voltage at the control module plug with the transistor plug disconnected I get 10.6 volts on Blu/ylw at the highest 2 settings. Blu/rd only shows .5 volts at any setting. These were done with chassis ground. Am I on the right path? Think my control module is junk.
Thanks for any help

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I haven't jumped out the blower motor yet. I'm trying to narrow it down with my meter 1st. Do you know what the voltages should be of those 2 wires? I'm assuming they are inputs for the blower transistor

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now it's working, the readings are the same at the input to transistor. Voltage at blower is 10.6. Maybe I just had a weak connection somewhere

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Check the connector that goes to the blower motor be sure its not overheating. As this could ruin the terminals inside. Or you could have a motor that is flaky. Try this if the motor quits try to jolt it. Let me know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts