Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! First time on your site but like it so far!

I have an issue with my CRV. Currently I just replaced the Master Switch on the Driver's Door for the power windows due to an issue that has been plaguing me for around a year. The switch will only control the Driver's window and the Driverside rear window. Both Passenger windows will not respond to the Master Switch. All 4 windows work with their respective switches but not respond to the Master Switch. I've checked all fuses in the box below the steering column and the box inside the engine compartment. I've swapped fuses and replaced a few, but no improvement. I'm not sure if its related but the Driver Door Speaker isn't functioning either. I've pulled it out and it appears perfectly fine as the other ones work. I ordered the repair manuals for the vehicle that contain all of the exploded views of the vehicle as well as the wiring diagrams, but I am hoping someone else has come across this problem.

I've searched high and low but I am unable to find anything related to my issue with a fix.

Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts