Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I just completed replacing my original starter motor with a new starter and reinstalled the Intake manifold and ready to reinstall the remaining parts...
Can anyone tell me where E-8 and E-2 hose come from that is supposed to go on the right-front of the Manifold? Please see attachment....I see two-nipples and I have the PCV-line going to one side, but I cannot see the other hose line anywhere in the engine compartment????? If I know what is supposed to be connected from, I can trace it back and I'm sure I will find the hidden hose? This is the only issue I have from getting this project completed.

See image
Thank you in advance for help. IMG_7702 (1).PNG

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
10,760 Posts
E8 and E2 refer to different parts lists....

Just a guess (need to get off the Forum before the Boss comes back) :rolleyes2: But look for coolant system lines...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Carbuff2 Thank you for your input...

One hose from the PCV that wraps around and loops over the top of engine just under the "V-Tec plastic cover" comes from the left side of engine goes into one of the nipples... I have that one hose figured out..., but I can't remember what other hose (if any...may have been a terminator or plug?) goes to the other nipple. -Not Coolant line as you guessed as that goes to the throttle body. I'm thinking it is a plastic or rubber plug-stopper that used to plug the open nipple? It could have falling off in the engine compartment when removing the air intake manifold?

Anyone have a 2002-2004 to take a peek at your engine for me? No need to remove any parts and please use my diagram. Is it just one hose?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found it! The missing hose was looped at the top right of engine. I had looped in behind some lines and when I yanked on it earlier, it was stuck! I thought this was attached to something and it wasn't, but the clip at the end of the hose had locked in the confined space and it fooled me! I should had looked at it from the side!

-Put this one thread to rest!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts