Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably a long shot here, but does anyone know of a aftermarket manufacturer of a tailgate sill protector for my '02 LX?
Honda did offer a stick on metal protector as an accessory, but it is obsolete or unavailable.
Thanks in advance....

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Racoon, however visiting that site and placing the item in my shopping cart yielded a message that the item is no longer available.
Indeed, I visited this site just prior to posting my inquiry, H&A needs to update their database

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I'm sorry about that. And after some more searches I have not been able to find it. :(

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sorry about that. And after some more searches I have not been able to find it. :(
Thanks for trying, I've been unsuccessful as well. There's bound to be one laying around in someone's garage or shop gathering dust somewhere, much like the 20+ genuine Honda shop manuals I own. :oops:(I was a Honda mechanic from 1976-1989)

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
So I did some more generic searching on eBbay, and found several listings for generic black strips in various lengths and widths that might work.

I searched for: tailgate sill protector

1 - 6 of 6 Posts