Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this club but have owned my Crv since new. About a year a go the back driver's window stopped working in the up position. About 3 weeks ago the passenger's front window stopped working the same way.
I've checked the fuses and relay and they are fine. I then replaced the master switch with on results. I removed the panel and check the passenger switch with a meter. All was fine. Then I looked at the connector and using the meter checked the voltage. Reading was good. Next I checked the wires to the motor and they also looked good.
Then I tested the motor by running a jumper wire directly to the battery from the motor. As I thought motor worked fine and the window went down and up. Then I reconnected the motor in the door to the switch and with the window down pressed the up and the window went up. Then I tried lower the window with no results. The motor did not make any noise at all. From here I'm at a loss. The only thing I will say is that the wires all checked fine except the down wire which had a 12volts even when not in use.
Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jesse

1 - 1 of 1 Posts