Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was hoping someone can help me with a part number. I need the part number for the oring that goes on the input to the torque converter. Here is a picture. I bought what I thought was the correct part, but seems to small.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perfect! Thanks! That's the part I ordered but looks really small compared to the one on it. The original must be really stretched out.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK...mostly together thanks to a nice day yesterday. I am looking for the torque specs for the three bolts that hold the motor mount to the inner fender/frame on the driver side (not the fasteners to the mount on the aluminum mount, but the steel mount on the inner fender) and the nut holding the cast bracket to the frame on the passenger side (no pic).

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for your help! Sorry...one last question, I want to crank the car over without it starting, in an attempt to get some oil pressure built up before the first start. Any recommendations on doing this? Pull the fuse on the ECU? How much should I crank it? Any thoughts on this?

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
No problem, Look for the fuse for the fuel pump. Remove it when the ignition key is removed. 15 seconds should do it. when you put back the fuse be sure the ignition key is removed. This is a great idea to prevent dry starts & to prolong engine life.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Excellent! Now, I just need those torque specs and should hopefully have it running this weekend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts