Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a 2003 LX (no remote locks) and my drivers side door lock is very hard to get the key into and now I can't get it to lock or unlock the door! It has been getting progressively more difficult to get the key into the lock, almost like one of the lock pins was sticking. The weird thing is some times it is slick as butter and works great, then the next time it is difficult. Anyone had this before? How hard/expensive is it to replace my lock cylinder? Can I get one with the same key pattern? Thanks.:confused:

·
Premium Member
3,666 Posts
Hello, I have a 2003 LX (no remote locks) and my drivers side door lock is very hard to get the key into and now I can't get it to lock or unlock the door! It has been getting progressively more difficult to get the key into the lock, almost like one of the lock pins was sticking. The weird thing is some times it is slick as butter and works great, then the next time it is difficult. Anyone had this before? How hard/expensive is it to replace my lock cylinder? Can I get one with the same key pattern? Thanks.:confused:
Your dealer can order one in and have it coded to your existing key.....At extra charge of course.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts