Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We recently purchased a 2003 Honda CRV. We are trying to look for the gauge for the transmission fluid. I’m not vehicle savvy, but looking at the manual, the car and couple YouTube videos, we are still unable to locate where to pour the transmission fluid. There is no “yellow loop”. Anyone have similar issue?

·
Registered
2 Posts
The dipstick can be hard to locate because it's almost directly under the battery tray. Took me a minute to find it as well, not sure if the videos helped you or not, but for me it was definitely hard to see.

·
Registered
2006 CR-V LX
255 Posts
Here's a photo I made of a 2006 CR-V. The green arrow points to the transmission dipstick. The dipstick handle is round and orange-colored. The yellow arrow points to the transmission breather tube. It has a black cap on it. The battery is held down with a battery clamp that has a J-bolt at the back of the battery. An easy way to always find the dipstick, even in the dark, is to follow the J-bolt down and you'll run right in to the transmission dipstick.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts