Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
'08 CRV EX, White. '19 Pilot EX-L, MSM. '07 Sonata, stick shift, 220k and counting, '10 Kia Forte
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the information I was able to find it seems most of the rims have same bolt pattern but some different offsets. I saw a list some where but can't find it now with all the models and details.

My son's new to him, handed down from father-in-law 2004 CRV LX has factory 15" alloy with 205-70-15. He already experienced the difference real snows can make over the Michelin Defenders that are on it. I want to get him snows as I run Blizzaks and Altimax Arctics on my other cars currently.

What other models are a good fit? I see the 05-06 CRV's had 16" which I like also and he'll just need to get either 16" snows or good 16" 3 season rubber and new snows on the 15's. I saw some I think Pilot or Element 16" alloys with good rubber on them.
I'd prefer to stay with OEM/Factory from other CRV's or other Honda models not aftermarket. Alloy preferred. More models helps with options on reduced costs.

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
'08 CRV EX, White. '19 Pilot EX-L, MSM. '07 Sonata, stick shift, 220k and counting, '10 Kia Forte
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Carbuff2,
Thank you for the help. I don't see your sig picture (yet) as I need 5 more posts before I can see "hidden content"

·
Registered
7 Posts
you can use pretty much any wheels from FWD/AWD, japaneese 5x4.5 lug bolt patters. lexus,acura,toyota,mitsubishi,mazda, they will mostly fit perfectly

1 - 6 of 6 Posts