Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, folks. I' like to thank everyone who replied to my post on the cup holder, those were most helpful. I have another part issue. Last Summer, I idiotically guillotined my passenger side mirror taking a kayak off my roof rack in too much of a hurry. I McGuyvered it by drilling a diagonal hole through the mirror housing and base, and threading a heavy duty cable tie through. Miraculously this has lasted for 6 months with full mirror adjustment function. Shortly after I did this, I ordered an "OEM equivalent" replacement mirror from an on-line company (Parts Express, I think.) I intended to mount it myself right away, but I was busy, and my improvised rig was working, so that didn't happen. I took the vehicle to my mechanic yesterday for some other significant service, and asked him to mount the mirror while it was in the shop. He advised that the mirror I supplied had a 5-pin connector, and the wiring harness a 3-pin connector, and speculated that additional pins were for defrost (which iiirc is available on CR-Vs in Canada.) He said he could probably id the wires, and strip and crimp and make it work, but I'd rather go buy the correct mirror. Which brings me to my question. I went to the Honda Parts Now site where Honda4Life kindly found me the cup holder p/n, and found this p/n for the rh mirror assembly in black: 76200-S9A-A11ZA. (Sorry, I don't have enough posts yet to include the url.) It appears to have a 3-pin connector. I really don't want to make another ordering mistake. Could someone sanity check that p/n for me to see if it appears to be correct? Thank you very much in advance!

SAM

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts