Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 crv k24 crank no start. Replaced battery crank is speedy and sounds good. Replaced fuel pump have pressure at rail. Replaced spark plugs because they were old and shitty. Can hear the relays clicking on.
green key light on dash goes out. No check engine codes.
any ideas? I dont know what other sensors or whatever are in here that would cause this and not throw a code.

Pretty sure its not getting spark now based on this so leaning to like ignition switch, but it cranks so I don't really think it's that.

Edit. Pulled intake off to try starter fluid. Still didnt light up but now it has a p0113 iat sensor 1 circuit high.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pretty good vid. Waiting on cps to come in. Have a new "main" relay also.
Didnt measure fuel pressure just looked at the way it spurted out. Its fine.

The car has 220k on it. If the cps and "main" relay don't do anything then I will have to start with more drastic troubleshooting.

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
From what I've read, it does sound like the CPS or a fuse could be the problem.
Hopefully your new CPS will do it.
In the Interior Fuse Box it is Fuse #1 (15A). labeled Ignition Coil, I believe.
Please post back with your fix. :D
Buffalo4

·
Premium Member
2005 and 2006 EX AWD
522 Posts
is it fixed,I just read this,check if the coils have power with the key in the run position the pcm pulses the ground at the right time on each coil so if no postive power on the coils it could just be the relay behind the glove box or blown fuse in the under dash box from a shorted coil ,check fuses with a test light ,do not remove them ,to many problems with fuses getting put back in the wrong spot and creating a second problem because usually there is unused fuse slots,the little opening at each side of the fuse is there for testing with a test light with the key on or an ohm meter if no power on that fuse

1 - 10 of 10 Posts