Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In 2007 my 2005 CR-V was stolen and totalled. I replaced it with a 2007. Yesterday, while cleaning out my office, I found the 2005's factory/shop manual. It is virtually new, and, in exchage for the generous help I'vr received from this forum and its members, I offer it to the first person who wants it (assuming anyone does, of course). You have only to pay shipping (it's quite heavy). First-come, first-served.

·
Everything in Moderation
8,151 Posts
Does the USPS still offer a special "Book Shipping Rate"?

I already have the manual for the Generation 2.5.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, according to the internet (which as we all know is never wrong). "Book rate" is relatively inexpensive, but it can take weeks.

Here's what the internet says:

"Media Mail is a USPS mail class restricted to the delivery of books, film, audio and other recorded media. The mail class is also known as “Book Rate” among book sellers. When is Media Mail the cheapest shipping option? Generally, Media Mail is the cheapest USPS mail class for shipping heavy items up to 70 lbs."

GaryK

·
Registered
2 Posts
In 2007 my 2005 CR-V was stolen and totalled. I replaced it with a 2007. Yesterday, while cleaning out my office, I found the 2005's factory/shop manual. It is virtually new, and, in exchage for the generous help I'vr received from this forum and its members, I offer it to the first person who wants it (assuming anyone does, of course). You have only to pay shipping (it's quite heavy). First-come, first-served.
Hello! I have a 2005 and would greatly appreciate the factory shop manual.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts