Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been looking at the YouTube videos and it seems to be the two different ways to remove the alternator. I would like to know what is the best way. The easiest and the fastest way. I’ve been googling try to find a written procedure how to replace it. If somebody has the PDF file or the written procedure could you please send it to me. Thanks

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Tbh if all this is needed to do it, you should let someone who knows what they are doing take care of it. This is a very simple task that shouldn't require all this information being requested.

That said, the proper way is out the top.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I ask for some help but I be fixing car for many years and probably replaced over 75 alternator in my life. If you know my car you can barely see it and it difficult to get out. On YouTube some say remove the intake manifold others say remove the cooling fan with all radiator supports. If you done this job what was the best or easy way? And I know it comes out from the top. Or is there a better way? I need good feedback because I’m not going to have someone do it for me. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts