Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help identifying a hose and clip between the the air filter housing and the throttle body on a 2005 CR-V. I'm looking for part numbers 12 and 8 in the photo I am attaching. I took this screenshot from another part listing, so it's not from a source where I can select the parts in question.

I was replacing the engine air filter and instead of the hose (part 12) disconnecting from the housing (I pinched the clip and move it out of the way), it disconnected from part 1 in the photo. Everything went back together just fine, but I can see the metal of part 1 and there seems to be a gap between part 1 and part 12 (the hose). Will this cause issues? The hose is over the metal, but there's a visible gap that wasn't there before.

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
10,777 Posts
That coolant-warmed piece has always been stuck on our '06. Can't separated it or take it apart. I just move it out of the way when needed (as in valve cover removal).

I'd try to make it as 'air-tight' as possible.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts