• Worth a try

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my Cr-V has had its share of problems but mainly because of the poor upkeep of it’s previous owner! Sadly when it was given to me the catalytic converter was toast, the passenger rear floor was burning due to this so I changed the converter and replaced my muffler. That’s when more problems came along, the fuel began to burn out more quicker than before it began to back fire. After one morning 4am getting ready for work cranking but not starting all of a sudden the sound of a sawed off shot gun rang loudly in my ear my heart literally dropped in my p***y my heart shuffling to attain normal steady beating finally she cranks (after that backfire(shotgun)that peeled my 1 week old muffler back like a banana peel) Well I made it to work but before I can leave to head home that day I had to replace spark plugs and coil packs, forgot to mention I got a tune up that included new spark plugs when the vehicle was given to me a couple months prior to that incident! Good to say she ran like a champ until a few days ago I ran low on gas and when I went to crank up the next day the car wouldn’t start I troubleshot everything I could think of from battery to fuel filter then boom something said check your plugs little lady because I had the wrong oil cap on one of my plugs was covered in oil and the others a little moist I changed the spark plugs and she fired right up! Hopefully this helps someone from going throwing parts at there cr-v because all advice here is great but I would start with the least expensive if I’m just going to throw parts at it and plugs are one of the cheapest 😊💯

1 - 2 of 2 Posts