Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am new to crvownersclub and would like to know if the fog lights sits exactly on the bumper or is there a small opening? I recently purchase a set of winjet fog light and everything bolted up fine but when I check the fitment, there is a small gap towards the top and seems like the fog light isn't straight. So I would like to know if it is normal for the small gap between the fog light and the bumper. Thanks!

·
Everything in Moderation
7,625 Posts
Stock they go IN the bumper under the headlamps. Should be pics in the link in my sig.
Look at posts 5 and 7 for pics ^^^ with the fog lights and without.

I'd say there should be NO gap. Some of the dealer sites had installation instructions, but the model is getting old and I couldn't find them at the College Hills Honda site (one of my favorites for installation instructions). :(

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OEM install instructions

I saw this pdf and followed it exactly except for the installation of the fog light switch. I wired the positive to the daylight wire. As I am looking at the pdf, I might not have the correct trim. The trim showing in the PDF file has some sort of bracket while the trim that I had was like a rubber gasket.

·
Registered
188 Posts
do u guys need to take off the bumper to install the foglight look like u can do it underneath the bumper or from the wheel well. if I fix my crv I might do this mod

·
Everything in Moderation
7,625 Posts
I think their MIGHT be installation instructions on College Hills Honda...if not, Google it.

Removing the front bumper is easy, I've done it to repair a crack resulting from the car falling off a jackstand (don't ask).

·
Registered
188 Posts
I tried taking the bumper off before but the screws that holding the bumper is rusted and cant take them off that's why im asking is there anyways to install the foglight without taking the bumper off?

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Cant never did nothing. And nope, bumper has to come off. Take the inner fender wells loose and spray PB blaster on the clip nuts. Let sit for a bit then should come right out

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts