Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was curious if there's anyway I can bypass the multiplex control unit so that I can get my dash lights to stay on when I turn on my headlights pretty sure I'm multiplex computer is burned out. But if I can bypass it that would be really awesome!

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Yes its doable but NOT EASY. Your problem is usually caused by someone incorrectly installing an aftermarket radio.

Going to need a wiring diagram and pretty decent electric skills to basically bypass the multiplex on that specific circuit.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for the super late reply would you happen to have a link or screenshot of a diagram for the instrument cluster power plugs maybe if i find the dash light wire and the ground wire i might be able to bypass the control unit and get my dashlights up and running again.

·
Premium Member
2005 and 2006 EX AWD
448 Posts
Sorry for the super late reply would you happen to have a link or screenshot of a diagram for the instrument cluster power plugs maybe if i find the dash light wire and the ground wire i might be able to bypass the control unit and get my dashlights up and running again.
[/QUO
here is some info , like Tigres said the brown wire - or the red/black + for the audio lighting is probably shorted
/QUOTE]

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys do any of you have a diagram for a 2005 honda crv instrument cluster I'm tryna findout what all the traces do power wise so I can jump the one trace that blew on my circuit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts