Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 icdti crv executive and it has the standard head unit with built in sat nav. When I drive along a message on the screen keeps flashing up intermittently saying " unit door open" I have gently wiggled the two contacts behind the front panel but this has not solved it.
Any of you knowledgeable folks know what I could do to solve the problem? Any help would be very gratefully received.

·
Registered
2 Posts
No idea, I have the same problem but let's me know over the radio (weather its on or off) at full volume, very distracting; actual words (navigation door is open, please close the navigation door)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi!

I have also the same problem. Any idea how to fix it? I don't bother to shut off the warning message completely, the main thing is that it keeps quite!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi!
I have managed to shut mine up!! :- There is a switch lever/toggle at the bottom RHS of the drop down door it's easier to feel rather than see. I simply gave it a wiggle around at the same time as depressing it; it did come back after a while so gave it another wiggle & push, & its been ok since. If it starts again will strip down to find the switch & clean the contacts or similar .

I have also the same problem. Any idea how to fix it? I don't bother to shut off the warning message completely, the main thing is that it keeps quite!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts