Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so like many of you I had a recall on my crv for the airbag. I went and got it changed out, drove off no problems for a week or two. A couple of weeks ago I noticed my airbag light(red light with a person sitting in a seat airbag out with a crossout) on the dash.

I do not want to fight the dealership with this if at all possible. They are a pain in the butt and will likely blame it on something else to not have to fix the issue. I need help as I'm surely not the only person with the issue.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I would agree.. it is an old vehicle.. my 05 Odyssey had the same problem with the light coming on. Turned out to be the driver side seat belt buckle. Seatbelt components are warrantied for life on US Honda vehicles. There is a test sequence to find out what turned the light on. Have to look for it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would agree.. it is an old vehicle.. my 05 Odyssey had the same problem with the light coming on. Turned out to be the driver side seat belt buckle. Seatbelt components are warrantied for life on US Honda vehicles. There is a test sequence to find out what turned the light on. Have to look for it.
Ok so what do I search for?

The old vehicle thing I dont understand since it was not on until after I went to the dealership(although delayed).

·
Everything in Moderation
7,718 Posts
You need a proper diagnosis. Either pay to see what is causing the light to come on, or read the Topics that were posted. See if it is something you can resolve yourself.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
693 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts