Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What am I missing here..??: Consumer Reports(CU) list cargo volume at 25.5 cu.ft. Honda lists it at 35.7 cu.ft. Assume it with the seats up..CU lists the Equinox at 36.5 cu.ft...I compared the CR-V to the Equinox and remember them as being very similar in volume...Chev.list the Equinox at 35.2 cu.ft.
Realize individual measuring methods may result in small differences but 10+ cu.ft. difference is hard to swallow...:confused: Any thoughts..

·
Registered
41 Posts
What am I missing here..??: Consumer Reports(CU) list cargo volume at 25.5 cu.ft. Honda lists it at 35.7 cu.ft. Assume it with the seats up..CU lists the Equinox at 36.5 cu.ft...I compared the CR-V to the Equinox and remember them as being very similar in volume...Chev.list the Equinox at 35.2 cu.ft.
Realize individual measuring methods may result in small differences but 10+ cu.ft. difference is hard to swallow...:confused: Any thoughts..
Here's what the sats say on my 2008 CRV EX-L:

Cargo Volume (cu. ft., rear seat up/down): 35.7 / 72.9

I guess CU got there numbers screwed up. The April car issue left out my other car, the PT Cruiser!! So they do make mistakes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts