Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PLease help me out, I installed myself a honda foglight kit it was working fine for about three weeks and all of a suden it stoped working I have checked the fuse and fthe fuse is fine I have troubleshoot the lights and the bulbs are fine. I hear a clicking noise from the relay box Im not sure if this is normal or not. PLease help someone! :eek:

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
PLease help me out, I installed myself a honda foglight kit it was working fine for about three weeks and all of a suden it stoped working I have checked the fuse and fthe fuse is fine I have troubleshoot the lights and the bulbs are fine. I hear a clicking noise from the relay box Im not sure if this is normal or not. PLease help someone! :eek:
Carefully check the ground wire.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unbeliabable !!!

I Pull The Left Side Splash Guard Apart Checked The Wires, Ground Wire, Hot Wire Fog Light Conection Fise Box And Just When I Was Going To Give Up!

Umplugged The Relay And Gave It Some Small Hits Against The Brake Pedall And The Lights Came Back On. They Now Work Fine!

I Had A Gut Feeling That It Was The Relay All Along, So Moral Of The Story Is Go With Your Gut Feeling.

I Do Whant To Thank The Replies For Sure They Were Much Help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts