Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

2007 CRV AC blow warm/hot air intermittently

7410 Views 10 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  far.runner
Hi,
My 2007 CRV's AC seems to fail intermittently, typically AC works fine (blow cold air) for a while after I started the car, but then AC starts blow warm or even hot air, which most likely happen after I slow down, stopped for red light; and sometime if it is hot weather and car was parked under sun, then the AC could blow warm air right after I start the car

I have checked the Freon level, it is good; what should I do next for troubleshooting?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Hi,
My 2007 CRV's AC seems to fail intermittently, typically AC works fine (blow cold air) for a while after I started the car, but then AC starts blow warm or even hot air, which most likely happen after I slow down, stopped for red light; and sometime if it is hot weather and car was parked under sun, then the AC could blow warm air right after I start the car

I have checked the Freon level, it is good; what should I do next for troubleshooting?
Same with me. No money to fix this now so I just sweat. When I can afford a fix this I will return and hope you find a solution.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.