Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 Honda CRV automatic 4 wheel drive. Currently the engine light is on with a flashing D. My OBD11 indicates a P0843 code. This code indicates the the fluid pressure sensor switch A is high. I have replaced the transmission fluid pressure sensor and the transmission solenoid. I have used my OBD11 to reset or eliminate the code but after about 5 minutes of driving the engine light comes on along with the flashing D.

Help!

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
This is why you dont just change parts and dont go online to diagnose. Just wasted a good chunk of money for nothing.

Also why the OBDII readers are bad for most of the public to have. Just because there is a code doesnt mean replace that part, as you just learned the expensive way.

Take it to a proper transmission shop and have it looked at. There is a reason why you have to pay SKILLED PEOPLE TO GIX SOMETHING. Because the skills and equipment aren't free lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.