Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The owner of the 2007 HONDA CR-V EX-L AWD is asking for Kelley Blue Book price between Very good condition(USD12400) to Good condition (USD11600). The car has 90000 miles and he is second owner of the car. The car looks good but Owner told that he has done all the servicing with his uncle. So he has not record and Carfax also shows only 4 records about the car.

Details:
cylinders: 4 cylinders
drive: 4wd
fuel: gas
odometer: 90000
paint color: silver
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: SUV

What should be correct value for this car. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
When the seller has sat on the car for a long enough time because no one is willing to pay his price, the market will determine what the car is worth. If the car drives nice, looks nice, doesn't show any obvious neglect, make him an offer for what you think is a fair price and tell him when he wants to sell it to you for that he should call you. Then walk away and keep looking.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Also, take the CRV to a mechanic and let him look it over.

I bought a 2007 CRV EX-L a little over 2 years ago with 63,000 plus miles and I had a mechanic go over every part of it to get his opinion if the car was in good shape. He gave me the thumbs up, I bought the car and I have been so happy with my sweet CRV.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just bought a 2007 CR-V EXL AWD with Nav with 75,000. The brake cable was hung up since they obviously hadn't used it and it needed tires. A couple little trim pieces here and there to in order to get it back to 100 % but I picked it up for $11,200 off a lot. Not entirely sure they knew what they had...or I'm missing something! Great car, I've always wanted one!

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Was this from a Honda dealer, or just used car lot?
Sounds like a pretty nice deal if it was what you were looking for.
I recently looked at a 2006 model for a fellow member here. Original selling dealer selling it as a trade-in. They'd done all the servicing on the car according to Car Fax too. 66k miles, EX model w/roof rails and AWD. They were/are asking 13k for it which in my book is a little high considering the car has scratches in the paint along both sides, not terribly bad, but they'd need some work to hide them better than they had, if they'd even tried, I'm not sure. If I were looking for one it would have checked all the right boxes, except for color as I think it was a cream puff mechanically.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Used car lot. We've pretty much always drive Hondas so I knew what I was looking for when I took it out. Autotrader's car fax reports helps a lot when trying to figure out what your looking at. I did drop the rear dif fluid this morning after the lot did it before I picked it up. Just wasn't sure what they used and I needed to make sure it had the right stuff. Can't find any more on line for sale right now out here. Can't help looking to make sure I did as well as I think I did. Needed a little bit of luck after my son totaled the 05 Odyssey!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts