Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
8,769 Posts
WELCOME. Another local boy. :p

The Greetings area is not for vehicle issues, so please start a new Topic in the Gen3 area if you can't find the fuse. (Could also be a brake pedal sense switch, you know) :giggle:

·
Super Moderator
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
3,520 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Moved to Gen 3 section. It should be fuse #3 (10 amp) in the under-dash fuse box. I highly recommend you get yourself a Honda Factory Service Manual. I got mine off eBay, on disk, for about $45, and it has easily paid for itself. It is over 3,200 pages and contains troubleshooting and everything else you could want to know about your V. CC info starts on Page 4 41 in the manual.

FYI - please go to your Account Settings/Main Page, and enter the info for your location (city,state) and vehicle (year, trim level, etc.), and save. It will then display in your Avatar, as you can see it in mine. We won't have to ask, and you won't have to repeatedly add the info.

·
Registered
17 CRV EXL AWD, 14 CRV EXL AWD
1,957 Posts
The 2007 has an electric drive by wire throttle, there is no separate cruise control servo circuit. So no cruise control fuse. As mentioned earlier things to look for are the brake pedal switch, cruise control pushbuttons on the steering wheel even the brake fluid level switch. However if it's the brake fluid level switch you should be getting a brake warning light on the dash.

·
Super Moderator
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
3,520 Posts
As I said, according to the Factory Service manual, on Page 4-42, in the Cruise Control Symptom Troubleshooting Chart, the very first thing it says is "1. Check the No. 3 fuse (10 A) in the under-dash fuse/relay box." That fuse is marked ACG.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts