Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for either leveling spacers or some taller progressive rate springs. Amazon has some 30mm spacers for sale at $63 shipped. But, they are 30mm which would be too tall for the rear and make it look kinda goofy. I'm thinking a 5/8ths inch lift would work good with new KYB struts.

Amazon Leveling spacers.

Or I could possibly make my own out of some cutting board plastic.

Anyone here done this before?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
They also sell 20mm ones. Although from doing a bit of research 20mm will raise more than 1 inch. I guess Im going to have to make some custom ones. Maybe like 15mm or so.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
look up a company called Aerogenics, they make some beefy and sturdy lift options for most gens of CRVS
Aerogenics is expensive, but they are very well made, machined out of solid aluminum.

A slightly less expensive option is from HRG Engineering. These are what I may try. From what I understand, the rear spacer should be less tall than the front spacer for the same amount of lift (due to suspension geometry).

I looked at eBay lift kits but they are kind of janky. I would avoid those.

If lifting, you will need to replace your rear upper control arms with an adjustable type, so you can correct the camber. With the front, you will need to buy one or two "cam" bolts to correct the camber; these replace the stock pinch bolts attaching the strut to the steering knuckle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts