Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The sliding door portion of my head linner has a metal sounding rattle. If I push up on the sliding door or move the door forward or back it will go way, until I let go of it. I have had the Honda Headliner rattle fix done, but this is issue seems different. Very irriating. I wish I never got the sun roof! Do you have this issue and did Honda fix it for you?

Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
yep honda's rattle. I bought a brand new civci that had a rattle in the dash. After several unsuccessful attempts to have this fixed I traded it in after having it only 17 months. I traded it in on a honda accord and it had a tapping in the ceiling. After pin pointing the exact spot the dealer successfully fixed this by gluing it down. My next car was also a honda accord but this one had a sun roof with a very annoying rattle. Went to the dealership several times with this problem and their solution was fuzzy tape. Never got rid of rattle. Learned to live with it. My next car was also a honda accord with a sun roof and no rattles! My present vehicle is a cr-v and no rattles yet. Knock on wood.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts