Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 08 CR V and the lock actuator on my driver’s side rear door is malfunctioning, which I hear is not uncommon, so the door will unlock as soon as I lock the car with the key fob. But now the alarm will randomly go off all the time, so I’m wondering if it could be a censor issue related to that door. I’d appreciate any help or advice, thanks!

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,662 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'd say the only way to find out for sure is to replace that actuator. I will say I have a bad actuator but it has never set off the alarm. One thing I highly recommend is getting your self a Honda Factory Service Manual. I got mine of eBay, on disc, in pdf form, for $45. It's over 3200 pages, and contains excellent troubleshooting information on all systems. Mine has easily paid for itself several times. Keep us posted on how it goes with these issues. And show us your V. Got pictures?

By the way, if you go to your Account Settings, you will find a spot there to enter your car information - year, model, etc. Do that, then save, and your info will then always be shown in your Avatar, as you can see it in mine. Or you can add it to your Signature.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts