Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning. (this is my first post)
My dealership found error codes for the A/F sensor - P2A00 and P0133. They have quoted me $483.17 CAD to replace these. Seems pricey to me. Thoughts? Recommendations?
Thanks for your assistance.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Good morning. (this is my first post)
My dealership found error codes for the A/F sensor - P2A00 and P0133. They have quoted me $483.17 CAD to replace these. Seems pricey to me. Thoughts? Recommendations?
Thanks for your assistance.
If these are your upstream sensors, change them yourself and save a couple hundred dollars. 5 years also seems very early for those to go out. Do you have a lot of miles on the vehicle?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If these are your upstream sensors, change them yourself and save a couple hundred dollars. 5 years also seems very early for those to go out. Do you have a lot of miles on the vehicle?
Thanks for the response. I have very low mileage for the age of the vehicle - 65,000 kms.

·
Registered
211 Posts
WOW. That isn't that much at all. I am surprised they are going bad. If you are semi mechanically inclined then you could change those out in about 15-30 minutes. Just make sure you are changing the correct sensors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts