Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Iv an issue with my low mileage 2008 CRV rear door locks. both are getting very noisy when operating. Both door handle lock buttons feel "hard to move" when operating them manually. Is it possible to service these units or are they throw away any advise will be appreciated. re: The window rain seal rubbers, are these rubbers available in the USA or UK (MY CAR IS UK SPECK)...not available in South Africa only as import at a horrify price even with our very poor rate of exchange R20 = $1 I'm charged over $US120
I require both left hand side window seals...tanks 馃槄

Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
Welcome to the forum! 2008 is Gen 3 - post moved. Hondapartsnow.com has them, located in Interior/Front Door Lining/Weatherstrip, for $12.10 each:

72375-SWA-A01 - Genuine Honda Weatherstrip, L. FR. Door (Inner)

That's the left front. On the rears they only list the right side one. Another US online parts dealer should carry them. Heck, I need to do the one on my driver's door, the rest are okay. Hope this helps. Also, I wonder if these could be reversible from left to right?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum! 2008 is Gen 3 - post moved. Hondapartsnow.com has them, located in Interior/Front Door Lining/Weatherstrip, for $12.10 each:

72375-SWA-A01 - Genuine Honda Weatherstrip, L. FR. Door (Inner)

That's the left front. On the rears they only list the right side one. Another US online parts dealer should carry them. Heck, I need to do the one on my driver's door, the rest are okay. Hope this helps. Also, I wonder if these could be reversible from left to right?
thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts