Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help hooking up a aftermarket pioneer radio all I need if anyone could please help is a wiring diagram or layout of the factory radio that has premium audio with factory subwoofer and without navigation? I my stupid ass cut one of the four of the factory harness I literally need just the a wiring digram for the frist one that I cut... if anyone could help I'd really appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
Can you splice the wires together to fix it? The colors should match.

There is never a reason to ever cut into a harness to install a radio in a Honda--there are inexpensive adapters that you wire up to your radio's harness. There are even adapters for the Honda speaker connectors to convert them to the common spade lugs that all aftermarket speakers use. Other than crimping the aftermarket harness adapter to the radio's harness, most of the radio wires just plugged in. Since I added an external amplifier, I had to run wiring to it, and a thick lead from the battery to both of the amps (there is also an amp in the powered subwoofer). I also had to run my own wires from the crossovers to the dash-mounted tweeters, as it was easier than finding Honda's own wiring to them.

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,662 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Here's one for the 20-pin connector:

Several years overlap, so if that's not the right one, look at Google, they have more. It would help to know how many pins are in your connector. I may have it if this isn't it. I do have several others.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Look for an adapter. I have installed an aftermarket in my 07. I bought my adaptors on ebay and are working well.
Copy paste This on eBay. This is safer IMO Incase you decide to reverse the install,

Combo Stereo Radio Wire Harness Antenna Adapter Fit For Honda Civic CR-V Element

1 - 6 of 6 Posts