Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I've recently found an issue with the left tail light in my 2008 Honda CRV-EX. When I press the brake, the left tail brake light does not light up, however the trunk and right brake lights work fine. When I turn on the head lights, the left tail light lamp seems to work fine, but when I brake it does not brighten up like it should. The other brake lights work fine. I cannot determine if the left tail lamp seems to be the issue or if the brake is not fused correctly to brighten up the left tail lamp like it should.

I'd appreciate your comments, if you've encountered similar issue. I intend to have this issue checked by the dealer's service station, however I wanted to inquire if there is something I could do on my own to resolve this issue.

Thank you.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Looks like there is only one combination brake and tail light socket. I thought perhaps it had separate brake and tail light sockets.
Easy and cheap to do yourself, after watching the vids. Do both sides now and don't worry about them for many more yrs.
Buffalo4

1 - 5 of 5 Posts