Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newcomers: 2008 Nissan Rogue
Modestly mischievous: Late to the party, but ready for fun

Through July, Japan's big three-Honda, Nissan, and Toyota-had sold more than 637,000 sport/utility vehicles. Of that number, over a third were car-based small crossovers, with Toyota unloading nearly 102,000 RAV4s and Honda moving more than 124,000 CR-Vs. Nissan? Um, well, it didn't fare as well-it sold zero. Sure it's difficult to sell a compact crossover when one doesn't exist in the portfolio, but when exactly does Nissan plan to compete in this budding segment?

Not a brand to sit idle while the competition racks up booming sales, Nissan is answering that question with a resolute "now," thanks to the all-new Rogue, a small CUV based on the brand's C platform
By Ron Kiino

Click here to read the entire story from Motor Trend

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
More Horsepower, less cash

and even more hideous door handles than the CR-V! Has the CR-V launched a door handle war? Check out these babies?

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/suvs/112_0711_2008_nissan_rogue/photo_04.html

Will Hummer H1 owners suffer door handle envy?

Between those door handles and the sharp edge of the console I could see losing all the circulation in my legs. Its hell to get old.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Looks as though its built to a price on the outside to simple sot be sleek it looks sparse and awkward, nah not a look I like I prefer SUVs even cossovers to have more firm and bold styling.

·
Registered
264 Posts
before i went to sign the paper work for the V i went to look at the rogue and i DIDN'T like it at all... it was weird looking to me.... like a shrunken murano/ station wagon on crack... i dunno just didn't appeal to me....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts