Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 times today I got in my cr-v and set off the alarm, the first time I cranked it up and the alarm went off, had to get out of cart and relock the door to get it off, this evening I set down in the car , removed the key and locked the door and then the doors would not unlock with the switch on the door, alarm went off, had a heck of a time getting out, even the master key would not unlock the door, horn blaring, have owned this vehicle since new, what's going on?

·
Registered
7 Posts
3 times today I got in my cr-v and set off the alarm, the first time I cranked it up and the alarm went off, had to get out of cart and relock the door to get it off, this evening I set down in the car , removed the key and locked the door and then the doors would not unlock with the switch on the door, alarm went off, had a heck of a time getting out, even the master key would not unlock the door, horn blaring, have owned this vehicle since new, what's going on?
I was thinking of installing an anti theft alarm myslef on my replacement vehicle when I get it; my orignal CRV was stolen recently. It looks like the system is a hassle from your experience.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts