Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I gave by 2009 crv to my daughter I want to upgrade from steel wheel but looking for cheaper than aftermarket. Crv’s do not show up in salvage yards. Looking for other vehicles that would fit without causing other problems like speedometer issues and spacers.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
OEM wheel is 17"X6.5", 5 on 114.3mm (4.5") bolt pattern, with a +50mm offset. Tons of wheels out there with those, or close to, those numbers. Stay at, or close to, the +50 offset. The lower the + offset number, the more the tire moves away from the car. A +40 offset (vs +50 offset) moves the tire out .39"......not much. There's no deviation from the bolt pattern, unless you want to change hubs, and I kinda doubt that.

Your objective is to maintain a tire diameter that is at or close to original or about 28.5" The 5 tire sizes in the link above range 28.5" to 29" even though the 4 rim diameters vary by 3".

In the past, I have found some junk yards to be really proud of their not so nice looking aluminum wheels. Discount Tire has some 17"X 7" aluminum wheels for -/+$100/wheel. But hey, it's your daughter.(y)

·
Registered
53 Posts
I am currently running RDX wheels from a 2008 I believe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts