Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently noticed that the front bumper of my 2010 CRV appears to be slightly detached at the front passenger headlight. I've attached a couple of pictures showing the passenger side, where you can clearly see the gap, and the driver side, where you can see what it is supposed to look like.

Is there any way that I can fix this without taking it to a dealer? Is it safe to just push it back into place? I've pushed lightly and it didn't move much, so it looks like it will take a pretty firm push to get it back, if that would even work. I just want to make sure that, by pushing firmly on it, I won't be doing more damage such as breaking clips or anything.

Any advice appreciated!
DSC_0171.jpg DSC_0172.jpg DSC_0173.jpg

·
Registered
564 Posts
undo the screw on the fender, pull off the bumper cover slightly, align the bumper near the headlamp and push it back in. Bumper may have been damaged they don't come off by itself. Maybe a car hit it while parking. Good luck

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi My car got hit the whole bumper came off trying to avoid insurance replacement and replace myself. need to figure out which pieces I need to order. Going to buy after market ones they seem much less expensive. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts