Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am new to this site but am hoping to get some advice. I am looking to replace the Air Compressor on my 2011 CR-V and am hoping to get some guidance/advice on it. I can’t seem to find a video anywhere online. I got a quote from a shop to have this done for about 800 and simply cant afford that. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,662 Posts
That's actually not a bad price for the whole job, considering the price of the parts, including, at minimum, compressor and clutch, plus dryer, and the amount of work involved. Just don't make the mistake of going with a cheap compressor. You get what you pay for.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's actually not a bad price for the whole job, considering the price of the parts, including, at minimum, compressor and clutch, plus dryer, and the amount of work involved. Just don't make the mistake of going with a cheap compressor. You get what you pay for.
Are there any brands you recommend?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Search videos for 2007 - 2011 CRV's.
Most of the time , the problem is the clutch / coil .

If that is the case it could be replaced without removing the compressor . There is a great information here on the forums on how to replace.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts