Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this in wrong forum so, I am posting it here.

My 2011 CR-V 4WD suddenly lacks acceleration when it is slowed down in turns and when I pump gas, I could hear only engine noise. Its a bit of struggle after slowing down and trying to speed up. It started behaving this way a month back. Has anyone noticed this before?
Any advise? Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2011 2wd with 100, 000 km perfect maintenance and in just the last month started doing the same thing. I almost got hit by a bus as I pulled away from a stop sign, I had plenty of time until I had no acceleration, the vehicle acted like it was in neutral.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
H4L- What do you think?
Auto trans fluid change or something going on with the torque converters?

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
^^^ In Zammoo's case that is where i would start as we dont know when or if its been done. A 100,000Kms is just over 62,000 miles.

But it does sound like a slipping converter from his description.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Honda t-converters must be different from what I've grown up knowing as t-converter. They are meant to slip to a certain extent, but to just give up the ghost and not work at all? That's beyond me.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Bad Gas, clogged fuel filter???

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I found this old link. Could it be the same issue? I moved from Ohio to Florida early this year and I started noticing it when the climate is hot.

http://www.crvownersclub.com/forums/14-problems-issues/15363-lack-power-when-starting-tsb-10-077-a.html

DA Service Bulletin. 10-077 m. Applies To: 2010—11 CR-V — ALL. November 30 , 2010. Intermittent Low Power During Acceleration.
http://www.crvownersclub.com/forums/attachments/recalls-tsbs-notices/4796d1302217499-2010-2011-crv-software-update-tsb-honda-tsb-10-077.pdf

1 - 9 of 9 Posts