Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

We have had our CRV for a couple of years now and everything worked fine. We have a Samsung S5 phone with for years worked perfectly with the radio via bluetooth for phone calls. Now the bluetooth randomly disconnects from the radio usually in the middle of a phone call. Then you have to pick up the phone and continue the call. Or it never connects in the first place when the car is turned on.

I tried unpairing and repairing the phone. Clearing the cache in the phone. No luck.

There have been no recent upgrades to the phone. I called Honda today and there are no updates for the radio.

At this point I don't know if it's the radio or the phone. I guess I will get a portable bluetooth handsfree to use in the car to test the phone.

Honda suggested I bring in the car and for a fee they will investigate the problem. Not sure I want to do this at this time.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

Cheers!
Terry

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same problems with a Huawei Mate 20 pro. Honda has changed as they say some parts but the problem still exists. Did you solve your problem ? If YES...HOW?

Thank you

1 - 2 of 2 Posts