Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all just going to get to the point just today I was waiting in a drive thru and out of no where while applying brake my crv just shuts off and the accessories cant back on and I had power but I had to restart my car to turn the engine on. Then while I was arriving home I get up my drive way and I noticed one of my hids was off as I was about to put it into Park again all power turns off and acessories turn on but engine remained off. I put a new battery in just 5 months ago, yes I do have alot plugged in and I have after market fog lights and hids with a retro fit housing and the hid box thing to regulate the current im kind of stumped and since I drive my car alot this can be a huge saftey issue for me please anything you have to offer for advice is appreciated thank you for taking your time to read this post. I will be monitoring this post as much as I can and will answer any questions.
Again thank you

·
Registered
7 Posts
Can't speak for the CRV, but I had a 2004 Expedition with this issue. It would just shut down randomly. Readers' Digest version: it was the alternator. Threw a new one in and it never happened again. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts