Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Honda crv 2011, and I would like to know the rear speakers cable colour for connecting sub woofer, please help

·
2,778 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Where are you - what country are you in? What trim level and what radio do you have? Have you tried a Google search? YouTube? Your radio may have separate sub outs, depending on which radio you have.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Where are you - what country are you in? What trim level and what radio do you have? Have you tried a Google search? YouTube? Your radio may have separate sub outs, depending on which radio you have.
  • I'm staying in Dubai, and the vehicle is gcc models Honda crv 2011 mid obtion. There is no subwoofer and tweeter. The radio is original. company one, I don't know the model. I was searched in Google and you tube, found gray and brown, red and blue is for rear speakers.. But unfortunately that is not in my vehicle.. Please help me to finding out the exact color of rear speakers cables.. Thanks

Attachments

·
2,778 Posts
Okay. Well, if you can't locate the color coding information, you can always use a multimeter to figure out which ones they are. You can definitely find YouTube videos on that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts